Aventurine magic wand for healing and gemstone therapy
- Authenticity guaranteed
- Shipped within 24 hours
- Free shipping in the Netherlands from €75, -
- Free shipping to Belgium from €95,-
Aventurine is a quartz variant that is known for its clear inclusions that give the stone a shiny appearance. This phenomenon is called 'aventurescence'. Fuchsite inclusions provide a silver-green or blue luster and hematite or goethite inclusions create orange, brown and yellow aventurine.
Aventurine was first discovered in the 18th century. The name comes from Italian, "a ventura" which means "by chance". On a day around 1700, a worker accidentally dropped metal filings into a melting glass barrel. When the glass had cooled down, beautiful and random iridescent sparkles were seen. The name "aventurine" was later given to the natural stone because of its resemblance to this glass.
Operation of aventurine
Aventurine is a calming stone that encourages you to pursue your dreams. In the case of anger, the stone helps to relax and offers relief from stress-related complaints. In addition to these general characteristics, the different colors have the following characteristics:
- Green: Balances emotions and can reduce nightmares
- Yellow: Positive effect on sexuality
- Red: increases vitality and allows you to make better decisions
- Blue: Has an illuminating effect on the mind and blocks negative thoughts