1KG grams tumbled stones +/- 120 stones
1KG grams tumbled stones +/- 120 stones
€24,95

1KG grams tumbled stones +/- 120 stones

EUR 24,95

Colourful selection of tumbled stones from all over the world. Mix bag of 1KG with medium and large stones of 1,5 to 4 cm.

In stock (28)
Quantity
- +
    [ism_small_widget]
  • Shipped within 24 hours
  • Authenticity guaranteed
  • Free shipping in the Netherlands from €75, -
  • Heeft u nog vragen? Bekijk onze meestgestelde vragen
Product description

Colourful stones

This 1 KG mix bag contains no less than 120 polished stones from all over the world. A cheerfully coloured mix of various natural gemstones. The sizes vary from 1.5 to 4 cm and are ideal for decoration. About 95% of the mix is completely natural, the remaining 5% consists of coloured agate for a cheerfully colourful mix. 

Contents of the bag

A mixed bag is the most economical way to buy tumblestones. The bags are composed according to the coincidence principle. You may find the following stones in our bags (not guaranteed):

Agate
Agate coloured
Amethyst
Angelite
Aventurine green
Aventurine yellow
Carnelian
Rock crystal
Yellow jasper
Hematite
Howlite
Jasper 
Mahogany obsidian
Red jasper
Red Tiger Eye
Rose Quartz
Sodalite
Tiger's eye
Black Tourmaline

Use

Our large mix is suitable as decoration material in the house or for an aquarium. They are also perfect gifts to give away in class or on occasions. Place the stones on a bowl or in a vase for a cheerful look, let your creativity run wild! Are you looking for large stones of a similar size? Then look at our tumble mix large

Product information
Article code KN10
EAN 8784765197510
Bank transfer PayPal Belfius iDEAL MasterCard Visa Maestro Bancontact / Mister Cash KBC American Express
My account
You are not logged in. Log in to make use of all the benefits. Or create an account now.
Language & Currency
Cart
Your cart is empty
Menu
Search
Search suggestions
No products found...
By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Hide this message More on cookies »